Monday, August 18, 2008

1st day of school!!
Today was Jackson & Kendall's 1st day of preschool. They woke up very easily and we were actually early getting there(very, very rare for us). Since Jackson is in the readiness class, he stays a little longer than Kendall. The first thing Jackson said when he got in the car was "Did you have a good day, Kendall?" She said "Yeah, I did." Kendall's teacher said she had a great 1st day, so I guess there were no major behavior problems!! Of course Jackson did great and apparently had art class today because his shirt had quite a bit of red paint on it! They are ready to go back tomorrow! It was very strange for me to be alone! We are painting Kendall's bedroom today, so I had a good opportunity to go buy the paint without any interruptions! I can't believe I'm saying it...but, I was almost lonely!!
Jackson & Kendall
Kendall took her "pink blankie that makes noises" to leave in the car so she could have it when I picked her up.
Apparently the sun was in their eyes!

No comments: