Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Kendall's Room
We started painting Kendall's room yesterday. She wanted it painted pink and we decided to put up wainscoting too. Her comforter is light pink with green, chocolate, white, and a brighter pink polka dots. So, I decided to paint some polka dots on the wall (definitely not many). It is a very slow process. I started with the green dots and have done only a few chocolate ones. I think it will look very cute if we ever get finished!!
This is one of Kendall's pillows
The wall and one of my green dots.
a chocolate one too!!
I will definitely post a "finished" picture when we finish!!

2 comments:

Julie Link said...

Jenn, this looks awesome! Kendall is going to have a very cute room! I can't wait to see the final product.
Good luck finishing it up!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Well you certainly have your work cut out for you. Are you for hire? I think it will look great. Don't let Kerrigan see it or we will be expected to do the same thing. I love the colors. They are so Kendall!