Friday, August 22, 2008

For our next project...
Jackson's bedroom was starting to look "too little" for him. He has had it since he was a baby. Anyway, we decided to make his room look more like a little boy's room. We let him pick out his bedding and without hesitation he picked the Star Wars bedding from Pottery Barn. I tried to convince him to get the sports or dog bedding, but I did not win. It is his room, so I guess it would be fair to let him pick. We have almost all of the bedding, but some of it is on back order. Unfortunately his room will have to be painted again because the blue it is now will not match. I don't think I will ask Steven to do it for a little while! He might kill me! Anyway, below is a picture of what we ordered.
Picture from Pottery Barn
The start of Jackson's new room.
We can't wait for it all to get here....and to paint!!

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Jen - Your sweet angels are ADORABLE! And I love their sweet rooms. Email me back - I would love to catch up. It has been too long!!!!

Anonymous said...

Ben would be jealous. He was commenting on how much he liked that bedding in the catalog. Unfortunately, we won't be getting anything like that unless Anna really turns out to be a tomboy! So cute.