Saturday, August 09, 2008

The Problem
So here is the window. I love it and think it is very pretty, but Jackson is scared of it. I want it to still look nice, but maybe with a shade or something? Obviously I need help. The second picture is of Jackson sleeping in Kendall's bed tonight. She always sleeps in a sleeping bag at the foot of her bed(weird, I know), so Jackson is sleeping the "normal" way. Actually, I don't mind them sleeping this way at all IF they go to sleep. It's not that big of a deal if they don't now, but when school starts they must be alseep sooner, rather than later. Let me know if you have any suggestions!!

3 comments:

Sunny said...

I saw this on Better Homes & Gardens:
http://www.bhg.com/app/sharemy/photoDetails.jsp?fromSearch=true&photoId=44300001&_requestid=28857

Maybe it will work. Also found this site with blinds: http://www.blindsgalore.com/FeaturedCategory.asp?feature=Arches

Sunny :)

Jackson and Kendall said...

Sunny,
Thank you so much! I love the blinds...we will definitely order it!
Jen

Julie Link said...

Poor little Jackson...Sunny's idea looks great! There's also more people willing to give opinions on challenges like this on HGTV's Rate My Space. http://ratemyspace.hgtv.com

This isn't meant to be a shameless plug for the company I work for, just thought it might be helpful. You can also upload pics of your finished rooms/projects to show off your stuff! I keep meaning to do this for Keaton's room, but we can't seem to keep it clean long enough to take a pic!

--Julie