Sunday, August 03, 2008

We finally got an inflatable water slide. I've been waiting for them to go on sale and they did. Although I didn't save as much as I had hoped to. If it holds up as well as our Jump and Slide, we should be able to use it for several years. I couldn't believe how big it was...definitely taller than I expected. We loved it...yes, Mommy went down the slide too! I think we played non-stop for almost 4 hours! It was very hard to take down. You have to completely dry it so it doesn't mold. Worth it though!
How sweet!
Climbing up...
sliding down!
It has a water gun up top
Jackson in the pool

2 comments:

Julie Link said...

Holy cow!!! Is that in your backyard?! It is huge. I wanna play! It looks so fun! Jenn, you win mom of the year award for getting your kiddos that! --Julie

Jackson and Kendall said...

Yes, believe it or not, it is in our backyard. Crazy, I know. When it started blowing up Steven was humming carnival music and had to go inside before it was all the way up! You can definitely see it over our privacy fence!!